Tuesday, May 10, 2011

[EAT] Pulle Chicken at Hongdae_뿔레치킨

Here comes a great restaurant for fried chicken lovers! (including myself!)_ Pulle Chicken




Pulle Chicken is famous for its special recipe of frying and its signature sauce.
You can choose from FIVE different taste of fried chicken.
The Original, Chilli Curry, Carbonara, Hot Sauce and Fresh Fruit.
They all comes with potato chips, onion rings, and oriental salad.

Guess what I choooooooooooose!
I picked Carbonara because I like the Carbonara pasta and wonder how it comes in checkin dish.
(Also, it looks alot more ideal than Fresh Fruit Chicken.?!??! )


How is it taste like?
It's like having a Carbonara Sauce with deep fried crunch chicken.
Once you take a bite, the juicy chicken is mingled up with the creamy sauce. = D
What makes this place better is. the CREAM BEER!
Unlike other Korean Draft Beer, you can feel the soft and milky texture of the beer foam.
500ml/3,000KRW ($3.00) Cheap!!


I definitely recommend this place if you like a Chicken and Beer, which is my favorite food combination!


Location: South Korea Seoul Mapo-gu Seogyo-dong 364-1
Contact: 02-322-4870 



View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment